Wednesday 14 November 2012

A New Beginning


I’ve been wanting to blog for a long time. They say pick a subject that you are most familiar with/have interest on. Trouble is so many things interest me. So, after much deliberation, I decided to start with the subject that I know will be of keen interest to me till the end of my life, considering I am approaching my half century mark in five year time.


A Quote on Travel I extracted from melsenpai blog

So this is it. This is ‘The New Beginning’ to my blogging career. The subject? Travel and Tourism. Travel is something which I have been deprived of myself all these years due to my work commitments. My hope is that this blog, Malaysiana Explorer, will help to encourage foreign travellers/tourists to see and explore this blessed country like me, and discover the wonders that Malaysia has to offer.  And I am going to start it off on my birthday! Happy Birthday to me and Happy Birthday to ‘Malaysiana Explorer’! Please enjoy my travelling experiences in the upcoming articles :)

4 comments:

  1. Great bday gift for yourself... :) happy belated bday bro...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! And wish u a success in this travel blog! Hooah!

    May Allah bless us all, amin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anon 08.05 and Muhammad Haq!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Fuad M Noor! The way I look at it, your blog is going to be a success. Keep up the good work! MIKEY

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Article